Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: pant pant wheeze gasp...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Just finished translating the last Akai Hitsuji no Kokuin chapter...

    talk about emotional rollercoasters... O.O

    I'm going to let it sit this afternoon and do a final language polish on it this evening, but hopefully Crisis and Lady Eleanor will get it in their mailboxes either tonight or tomorrow. ^_^;;

    I need a little break from the "Intense Emotional Trauma Mode" thing though... I hope the vampire comic is as funny as the first few preview scans look! ^^;;;

    wandering off shaking head and going 'maybe I need to read some Yamada no Taro to clean out my head...' @~@

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are you doind this to drive us mad with wonder until it's realeased? =__=*

    and is it me or are you almost always connect when I am? XD

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So cruel! Teasing us like this isn't funny. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait to read it ^_____^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, Risu-chan! The mail arrived! [img]smile.gif[/img] I have forced a friend with a laser printer to print it out for me, that I can read it more comfortable. *g*

    Today, I've made my first experience with html. Ahh, it is hating me! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^;;; I just figured folks would like to know it's actually in the pipeline... I still haven't heard back from the guy who offered Blood Hound scans, so I can't tell y'all when to start the mental clock ticking on that one.

    Yue: Well, it kind of makes sense -- I think Illinois is only one hour behind the Quebec time zone, and sometimes it's in the same time zone depending on where we are in the daylight savings time swing I think, so we're probably conscious and having free time at close to the same times... ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •